Sunday 29 April 2012

One Page Dungeon: The Tomb of Snowbite Pass

The Tomb of Snowbite Pass - Click to enlarge!
I had some time free this afternoon, so I thought I'd have a go at the One-Page Dungeon competition. This particular tomb comes from a recent adventure in our 4E campaign. I was quite proud of the puzzles during play, and I thought the whole thing felt quite classic (although my players complained it was a little easy). Still, it was an enjoyable evening's play, and I had fun doing up the map today. My only regret is that I couldn't squeeze in the reverse-gravity trap that they fell into on their way to the icy goblet!

Stacey was really quite impressed with this map, and suggested that I post more of them up here. What do you think? I quite like laying out dungeons like this, as I find they're great to run at the table - allowing me to glance down and visualise things immediately instead of poring through text. Who knows? If you like this one, maybe I'll do up a few more!

For now, click the link below for the print version - including a printer-friendly black and white version.

9 comments:

  1. that's fantastic; please share more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I feel inspired to try another one, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic and devious; I love it!

    I'd definitely love to see more of these! At what level did you run it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks - I'll see if I can do another one up! This was run at level 13 for us, but I tried to make it easily scalable.

      Delete
  4. I love 'loose' maps like this. DL'd, will use. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with it, Erik. I hope your players have as much fun with it as mine did!

      Delete
  5. I've been holding onto this gem for years now and am excited to say that I might be using it in a game of Torchbearer this summer. Thanks for the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to know! I'd love to hear how it plays out :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.